Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Agony

I wish I had the same switch my husband has that shuts everything off and puts him instantly to sleep. In exactly four weeks it should all be over, the moving the stress the unknowing... But my gosh. Whoever said getting there is half the fun?

My new to me house will be 100 years old this year! I want to find a special way to celebrate that. I also want to find a way to ease our lives into the new situation. Old house, old neighborhood just 1/2 a mile from a vibrant downtown with an arts scene and live music and a brand new baseball stadium! I am so excited to be moving.

It's romantic, the notion that we'll be just a few miles from where we met. Where we spent some very romantic moments. I can't wait for the feeling of lifting our lives up. It should be interesting to see if that works for all of us, or if we will be met with resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment